Inaugural bimonthly user group meeting
We are pleased to announce the launch of the Power BI User Group Philadelphia. We hope you will plan to attend this meeting where we have lined up exciting and informative speakers and a round table to better understand the needs of this nascent community.
Community Round-Table Discussion
Discussion to better understand the needs of this group, and what members are looking for from the community. Open questions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- What topics are of interest?
- How can we help spread the word?
- What are community expectations of the group?
- What challenges are you facing in your organizations?
- What sort of presentations are valuable (strategy, best practice / success stories, technical trainings)?
- What would you like to learn?
In this presentation learn how you can drive more value from your existing BI infrastructure and maximize the value of any new initiatives. See examples of Microsoft's mobile BI offerings, Power BI and Datazen, and how these solutions can provide insight and a better self-service experience. By utilizing mobile BI you can:
- Ensure actionable data is available when and where it is needed
- Increase visibility of key business metrics
- Provide a consistent, intuitive portal to all organizational reporting/analytics
- Drive BI adoption across your organization
This presentation is a great opportunity to walk through the use case for mobile BI with live demonstrations of Power BI and Datazen.
Greg is an experienced BI professional who has executed multiple projects delivering Enterprise BI and data warehouse solutions using the Microsoft BI Stack, which includes SSIS, SQL Server, Analysis Services, Power Pivot, Reporting Services, SharePoint, Power BI and Datazen. An expert in creating Agile BI solutions using PowerPivot/Tabular/DAX. His experience spans verticals such as manufacturing, healthcare, fraud analysis, marketing pipelines, and sales performance.
Links to presentations:
|3:00p - 3:30p||Arrival and intro / kickoff|
|3:30p - 4:15p||Round table discussion|
|4:15p - 4:30p||Break|
|4:30p - 5:30p||Mobilize BI|
|5:30p - 6:30p||Networking with pizza and beverages sponsored by GNet Group|